ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
If you are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent, Anne is the agent you want, she is top of the class. A true professional, she knows and more importantly understands the business. Anne is… responsive, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, honest and creative. When problems arise, which they always do, right away Anne is there with viable solutions. She is level …
I recently hired Anne Kennedy to sell my house of almost 45 years in Jamaica Plain. Anne also represented me in my purchase of a new townhouse in Norwood. Anne's service was excellent at all times, professional in all aspects. She was prompt in updating me regarding showings and open houses for my house sale in Jamaica Plain and negotiated on my behalf to get me the best …
-Joan D., Client
Anne was a pleasure to work with. She is very professional, no nonsense and quickly responded to all our calls, questions and concerns. The work she put into selling our home was done quickly, and the professional photographers she used did fabulous work with presenting our small home as if it was a MILLION DOLLAR LISTING. Our property was sold with 3 days, we had many …
-Richard & Mary Jane F., Client
Anne is an expert in her field, knows the market so well and really does what is needed to get the job done. So responsive and professional and knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with!
-Barbara C., Client
Working with Anne was an absolute delight! She handled a Boston-area Probate sale while I was across the country. She had creative and quick solutions to every issue that came up, large and small. Anne was available almost immediately every time I needed her. Her knowledge of the market allowed me to be patient and sell for more than I thought possible.I would recommend …
-Joan S., Client