About Anne Kennedy:
Being a Real Estate Professional and having more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction and Real Estate Services Industries, I know Numbers!
In the past 20+ years Anne has purchased, rehabbed and sold many homes in the Greater Boston area. As an investor Anne has experience with 1031 Exchange rules and regulations.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process.
As a valued client, you will receive:
- Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
- Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
- Insights on off-market listings
- A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
- A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
I know your time is valuable and appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Please contact me to discuss your real estate needs. Whether you are buying or selling, you will not be disappointed with the exceptional level of service you will receive.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020, Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
I recently hired Anne Kennedy to sell my house of almost 45 years in Jamaica Plain. Anne also represented me in my purchase of a new townhouse in Norwood. Anne's service was excellent at all times, professional in all aspects. She was prompt in updating me regarding showings and open houses for my house sale in Jamaica Plain and negotiated on my behalf to get me the best …
-Joan D., Client
Anne Kennedy of Coldwell Banker is a superb & most professional Real Estate Agent in my estimation. From my first telephone contact on November 6, 2020, to my purchase of a Canton Condo on January 15, 2021, Anne was always there for me. Her knowledge & can do experiences helped me enormously. Anne, in fact, was my seller’s broker that expedited the selling of my …
-Virginia M, Client
We recently purchased a single family home in Needham, and Anne was an incredible pleasure to work with. Her professionalism, knowledge, and expertise helped to guide us through a very… stressful and overwhelming process, as we searched for our "forever home" in very difficult year for buyers. She treated us with kindness, and patience, and we felt very cared for and …
-Jennifer O' B., Client
There are many real estate agents out there, but I think very few could compare to Anne's professionalism. Her knowledge and expertise of real estate, as well as construction were invaluable. From the initial meeting to the final closing, her guidance and communication was exceptional. Anne went above and beyond to help with any issues that came up throughout the …
-Timothy C., Client
Anne Kennedy was invaluable! During a very difficult housing market with low inventory, she was very patient with us and showed us dozens of homes over 4 months. She is very knowledgeable,… familiar with real estate and home construction. She is also well connected and helped with getting estimates even on very short notice and referred us to good quality people who …
-Sylvia C., Client