ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2022, Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
53 Montauk St from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
20 Maplecroft RD.mp4 from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
30 Glenwood St from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
132 Whitehall St from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
26 Glenwood St MLS from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
26 Glenwood St from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
38 Falmouth St - MLS from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
68 Sao Paulo Dr - MLS from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
1807 Comm Ave - MLS from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
28 Birds Hill Ave - MLS from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
67 Windermere - Anne M. Kennedy from DroneHomeMedia on Vimeo.
What Anne's Clients are saying...
We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Anne and her team. She expertly guided us through the complicated process of our first-time selling one house and buying another. Thanks to her knowledge of the business and attention to detail, we got top price for our house and she helped us find a perfect new house that meets all our needs. Besides being an …
-Wendy L., Client
If you are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent, Anne is the agent you want, she is top of the class. A true professional, she knows and more importantly understands the business. Anne is… responsive, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, honest and creative. When problems arise, which they always do, right away Anne is there with viable solutions. She is level …
Anne Kennedy of Coldwell Banker Realty is an excellent realtor. She treats all aspects of real estate dealings in a very professional and expedient manner. She is a good communicator and keeps all relevant parties up to date on what is happening, Through her negotiating skills she obtains the best outcome for those she represents. Having worked for many years in the …
-John Connolly, Client
It was such a pleasure to work with Anne. She was always available to check out the house, very thorough with the assessment related to the structure, location, market, price. This helped us tremendously since we were doing this all remotely. When we had some issues initially with our mortgage application, she reached out to people in her network and got it done. You want …
-Leena & Christoph, Client
Working with Anne was an absolute delight! She handled a Boston-area Probate sale while I was across the country. She had creative and quick solutions to every issue that came up, large and small. Anne was available almost immediately every time I needed her. Her knowledge of the market allowed me to be patient and sell for more than I thought possible.I would recommend …
-Joan S., Client