ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2022, Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
We recently purchased a single family home in Needham, and Anne was an incredible pleasure to work with. Her professionalism, knowledge, and expertise helped to guide us through a very… stressful and overwhelming process, as we searched for our "forever home" in very difficult year for buyers. She treated us with kindness, and patience, and we felt very cared for and …
-Jennifer O' B., Client
We feel incredibly fortunate to have had Anne Kennedy as our real estate agent during the purchase of our new single-family home and the sale of our townhouse. Anne has been an absolute a super star throughout this entire journey. Her expertise, attention to detail, and personal touch has made all the difference in our real estate experience. From the very beginning, Anne …
-Olivia Tao , Client
Anne helped us to purchase our home and she is the best realtor you can get! We were very thrilled and grateful to have worked with her. Her professionalism was top class, she provides extremely prompt and efficient service!
-Alta B., Client
I am someone who was fortunate enough to be referred to Anne Kennedy for the sale of my home. I was overwhelmed with the amount of action items involved in this process. Anne’s knowledge and confidence know no bounds. These are the two most important qualities of a great real estate agent. Anne’s experience and access to information and the help involved with all …
-LISA BACHYNSKI , Client
Anne recently sold a six family house for my real estate partner and I. This was my first time selling a property and Anne basically walked me through it step by step. She coordinated with tenants for showings and everything else that's involved in selling a house. Her knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding. She leaves no stone unturned. She approachable , …
-June McGonagle, Client