ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
Anne helped us to purchase our home and she is the best realtor you can get! We were very thrilled and grateful to have worked with her. Her professionalism was top class, she provides extremely prompt and efficient service!
-Alta B., Client
We have shopped for homes several times now and Anne proved to be the best realtor we have worked with. She was not only incredibly responsive but also a great advocate for us throughout the process.… Having her on our side was critical in navigating a VERY challenging housing market. She also has a great contact list of home professionals to help update and fix those …
-Michael B., Client
We recently purchased a single family home in Needham, and Anne was an incredible pleasure to work with. Her professionalism, knowledge, and expertise helped to guide us through a very… stressful and overwhelming process, as we searched for our "forever home" in very difficult year for buyers. She treated us with kindness, and patience, and we felt very cared for and …
-Jennifer O' B., Client
If you are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent, Anne is the agent you want, she is top of the class. A true professional, she knows and more importantly understands the business. Anne is… responsive, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, honest and creative. When problems arise, which they always do, right away Anne is there with viable solutions. She is level …
Working with Anne was an absolute delight! She handled a Boston-area Probate sale while I was across the country. She had creative and quick solutions to every issue that came up, large and small. Anne was available almost immediately every time I needed her. Her knowledge of the market allowed me to be patient and sell for more than I thought possible.I would recommend …
-Joan S., Client