ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2022, Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
Anne is absolutely fantastic! She helped me with the sale of my house and the purchase of a new one. She went above and beyond - and actually saved me from making a bad purchase. She is a great resource and I have even asked her for recommendations following my purchase. I highly recommend Anne!
-Kelly S., Client
I have bought and sold a dozen homes and properties over the years. In all of those transactions I always thought the percent of the sale that the Realtors got was excessive. That was not the case with Anne. If anything, it seemed that she was underpaid for how much time and effort she put into the recent sale she did for us. She was a force of nature when the inevitable …
-Mike F., Client
Anne Kennedy of Coldwell Banker Realty is an excellent realtor. She treats all aspects of real estate dealings in a very professional and expedient manner. She is a good communicator and keeps all relevant parties up to date on what is happening, Through her negotiating skills she obtains the best outcome for those she represents. Having worked for many years in the …
-John Connolly, Client
My husband and I were so fortunate to have Anne as our real estate agent when we sold our home and bought a new one. She helped us every step of the way, and worked very hard to make our transition from one home to another smooth and successful. Anne is very knowledgeable; she is quick to find an answer and solution to any problem. She is honest, responsible, and …
-Alexandra & Vitaliy Lvin, Client
We have shopped for homes several times now and Anne proved to be the best realtor we have worked with. She was not only incredibly responsive but also a great advocate for us throughout the process.… Having her on our side was critical in navigating a VERY challenging housing market. She also has a great contact list of home professionals to help update and fix those …
-Michael B., Client