ANNE M. KENNEDY
A Real Estate Professional with more than 20 years as a Financial Controller in the Construction & Real Estate Services Industries, Anne know Numbers!
Having worked in construction for over two decades, Anne understands all aspects of the home from the foundation to the roof. Buyers and sellers benefit from Anne’s insider expertise. If you are looking to move from the City to the suburbs, are a first time buyer, want to upsize or downsize, Anne can guide you home. She listens carefully to her buyers’ needs and tailors her approach to find them a home that meets their criteria. Sellers gain a competitive edge with Anne's market analysis expertise and proven pricing strategies. Anne designs a custom marketing plan using Coldwell Banker’s state-of-the-art technology. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and major social media platforms, ensuring a broad online exposure to potential buyers. Professional photography produces spectacular digital and print materials. This comprehensive approach, combined with Anne’s proven negotiation skills, ensure an optimal return and a quick closing.
Real Estate is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
Awards & Credentials:
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2020,2021, Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Top 100 Agents in New England 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Guild Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (LPS)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2019
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- NAR Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
- NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) Certification
- NAR E-PRO Certification
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Northeastern University, Boston - Accounting & Business
- University College Cork, Ireland - Bachelors in Social Science & Economics
What Anne's Clients are saying...
Anne recently sold a Six family House for my real estate partner and myself. The experience was fantastic! She set up the sale of the house to attract the most suitable clients. Everything was handled in a very professional way. She took care of the last minute curveballs effortlessly. We closed right on time well over asking price. I’m happy ??
-Paddy Gavin, Client
There are many real estate agents out there, but I think very few could compare to Anne's professionalism. Her knowledge and expertise of real estate, as well as construction were invaluable. From the initial meeting to the final closing, her guidance and communication was exceptional. Anne went above and beyond to help with any issues that came up throughout the …
-Timothy C., Client
I have bought and sold a dozen homes and properties over the years. In all of those transactions I always thought the percent of the sale that the Realtors got was excessive. That was not the case with Anne. If anything, it seemed that she was underpaid for how much time and effort she put into the recent sale she did for us. She was a force of nature when the inevitable …
-Mike F., Client
We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Anne and her team. She expertly guided us through the complicated process of our first-time selling one house and buying another. Thanks to her knowledge of the business and attention to detail, we got top price for our house and she helped us find a perfect new house that meets all our needs. Besides being an …
-Wendy L., Client
If you are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent, Anne is the agent you want, she is top of the class. A true professional, she knows and more importantly understands the business. Anne is… responsive, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, honest and creative. When problems arise, which they always do, right away Anne is there with viable solutions. She is level …